Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wow!

I don't even remember the last time I posted on my blog...I check other blogs, I hang out on FB, I text...but my poor blog is so neglected. Life just won't slow down. My old cell phone died a few weeks before Christmas, so my hubby and I decided it was time to update. I used to get on my laptop, but I now have a Blackberry and internet, so my laptop doesn't get any use at all. I love my phone!!! Not that I had much time before - my kids seem to sense when I have any free time and they very quickly snuff it out. They can be in their rooms playing quietly, and the second I go to do something for myself, there they are! Haha! How do they know??? I'm sure you other moms out there know exactly what I'm talking about! :) Kids - gotta love em!

I hope everyone is having a good 2011! Mine has been okay, so far. The end of the year was bad for my poor hubby and son - they both had some stomach bug that kept them in the house for days. My daughter and I had a fun New Years hanging out with neighbors, though, so I can't complain. It's been hard to get back in to the swing of work...especially when I'm the up front and center person for HR complaints and payroll issues...what a week! Crazy, crazy, crazy - and it's only Wednesday! I'm already looking forward to the next holiday - it can't get here soon enough! Lets see...we get MLK Day, so that's 12 days away...I'm sad!

Anyway - nothing to chat about really - not that anyone stops by to read. I just have this on here to ramble. I'm good at that! Anyway - again, happy new year to all. I am making a vow to myself to come on here and ramble more often. Hopefully it will be a little more exciting than this entry. I'm just very out of practice. :)

No comments: