Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is it time to go yet?

I have been soooooooooooo sleepy all day long. Don't know why. Got lots of sleep - even slept in today, due to the fact that the kids had a 3 hour delayed start for school for weather conditions. The funny thing is we never even got a drop of rain this morning - ugh! So, I was late to work, and have been fairly busy - but it's been extra super quiet in here. Makes it very boring, even with a busy workload. And the sky is gray...I didn't eat lunch because I got in late...we aren't allowed to listen to music (this one KILLS me). So...it's 4:38 and I am, literally, counting down the minutes until 5:00 p.m. I will run out the door the second the hour turns!

The weekend was rather quiet, but good. I took the kids to see the Yogi Bear movie in 3D. They enjoyed it - I can only say I was entertained watching their enjoyment! I've seen better movies - but I've also seen worse, so can't complain. We had a fun outing anyway. :) That was the kiddos first 3D movie - I think they were a bit overwhelmed. They definitely enjoyed the popcorn - in 37 years I have never finished a bucket of popcorn, regardless of the size...until this weekend. My kids wolfed down the bag! I'm beginning to wonder if they aren't part squirrel - they have to be hiding that food in there somewhere and storing it for another rainy day!

Anyway -just babbling - I now have 7 minutes to go and I seriously want to scream! How can a day (not even a full one at that) go by so slowly? I think the company is manipulating the clocks. Ugh, boredom sucks!

Yes - technically I could start on something else, but when you have 7 minutes, why bother? My mind is on home, working out, dinner, hubby and chaotic kids at the moment - not conducive for starting work projects. Seriously - it took me 4 minutes to write that line...my brain is frozen - a by product of the unusually freezing cold weather we have been having! Anyway - I'm down to 3 minutes now. I can officially begin locking up and starting the shutdown process...yay, yay, yay! For the 2 of you who may stumble upon my blog accidentally, I hope you have a wonderful evening! I plan to! :)

No comments: