Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just a little line - I'm bored

Hi all - Just dropping by my poor neglected blog to say hi!  Nothing really going on in my world, but thought I'd come by anyway.  Work, home, work, home, gym on occasion, work, home - that's my life lastely.  Fun!  Truly - it's not that bad.  My kiddos definitely keep things lively - it's never boring with a 7 and 9 year old!  Haha!  My husband (if you remember he's a personal trainer) has somehow convinced me to come to the gym twice a week - I guess since he's a personal trainer, he expects me to look like a PT wife????  Sigh - I have a loooooooong way to go!  But - I'm working out with one of his co-workers, and I'm getting PT for free...so I can't complain.  We end up laughing through the sessions more than work out - so I don't know how much good it's truly doing.  Maybe by 2014 I can wear a bikini...hahahahaha!  Or not!  I'll be 40 at the end of this year, so I don't see any bikinis in my future - especially at the rate we're working out.  It is fun, though! On a whiny note, my washing machine broke - I was doing laundry over the weekend, and when I went to unload the machine there was this horrible electrical burning smell - I quickly unloaded the machine and unplugged it from the wall - I called to see if a repairman can come by, and the earliest they can get here is next Tuesday!!!!  I am going to be up to my ears (literally) in laundry by then!  Ugh!  I guess I better start gathering the change.  Of course the machine had to break right before I washed all of my work clothes for the week - I spent over an hour washing them by hand in the bathtub...it made me truly appreciate the fact that we are in an age that no longer requires washboards!  Thank goodness our dryer still worked!  Wow...I am boring!  LOL!  I will try to have a more interesting post next time - til then!  :)

No comments: