Friday, February 3, 2012

Finally Friday!

Hi all - I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for today?  Why...no reason, I just love Fridays!  Nothing planned, nothing to have to prepare for but the end of the work day.  Fridays are jean days...so it's comfortable, and relaxed, and who really works on Fridays?  No set plans for the weekend, and I'm VERY happy about that - I love weekends with no expectations.  Just the family and me hanging out, doing some light cleaning, and having fun.  We just recently got the game Just Dance 3 for our Wii...what a blast!  My daughter was rewarded by having a good report card, and I've all but taken it over...haha!  Hey...it's a good workout.  Maybe I'll attain that goal of 20 lbs. after all.  :) 

I have nothing of importance to talk about, but my son completely made us laught last night.  We found him on the kitchen counter, and my husband asks him "What are you up to?"  to which my son immediately replied "No good"!  Hahaha!  Totally cracked us up...he's 6!  Nothing like honesty.  Hoot!

Anyway - as always when I come on here I don't have anything to say...my mind is blank, but I just felt the need to come type.  I'm happy it's the weekend, and hoping the weather is nice enough to get out and enjoy some sunshine and get the kids out of the house for a bit.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well.  :)  Happy Friday!

No comments: